At Pawsitive Reactions, LLC, we offer the following services:
- We now be offering remote sessions for some behaviors via Zoom!
- Basic and advanced manners training, including impulse control issues
- Multiple-dog household management/behavior issues
- Before you get your puppy or adult dog: help choosing the right addition to your life!
- Puppy training & guidance
- Aggression and reactivity issues, both human and dog aggression
- Behavior modification (this includes any behavioral issue)
- Behavioral evaluations for court cases or adoption purposes
- Long distance consults available, all expenses must be covered, pricing available upon request.
WE NOW OFFER REMOTE VIDEO CONSULTATIONS FOR *SOME* MULTIPLE DOG HOUSEHOLD ISSUES OUTSIDE OF OUR DRIVING AREA. CERTAIN CONDITIONS APPLY. Email for more info.
Purchase Aldaron Essences here, straight from the manufacturer. We wholeheartedly recommend these essences as an all natural aid for various issues.
Most of our behavior modification and training assistance to clients is done one-on-one; with you/your family members, and your dog(s), in your own home. The first session, which is 90 minutes, of a multiple session package involves the evaluation and getting you started on our specialized training/behavior modification program for you and your dog, based on what you hope to achieve. We always explain the realistic expectations that you can hope to achieve. We have several price levels based on distance traveled and there are discounted multiple session packages available. Please call 412-766-7632 (this is a landline, no texting available!) or email for exact pricing based on your location.
For group class offerings, please consider attending classes at Animal Friends‘ beautiful shelter, located just a short distance from the city, in Ohio Township. We can direct you to other quality classes in the area as well. Just email us.
Please note that we are unable to give behavior advice over the phone or via email if we have not evaluated your dog in person or via a video consultation first. Thank you for your understanding.